Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wezzy Style


Weezy rocks the saggy skinny bright colored jeans, with his white wife beater, and his arab scarf, he also usually rocks some dope shoes. Now, is this my preference for men's attire.... lmao, c'mon now, heck no, but I can respect it (to an extent). Moreover many "hood" people follow rappers like Lil'Wayne because they can more visually relate to him. And because of him, many boys (and grown men) have gone from wearing night gown tee shirts and oversized shorts that come down to their ankles to wearing jeans that actually fit and shirts that are made for humans, not giants, lol... I mean I really do burst out laughing every time I see guys in t-shirts that look like dresses and shorts that go to their ankles, it's like "just buy some pants fool" ... craziness in these streets, lol... but back to Weezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment